Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity?
Triton Air located in San Clemente Ca, has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative. We're looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to be part of improving lives every day.
Who Are We?
Triton Air is a top-notch Southern California contractor focused on providing significant value to our residential customers. We’ve been in business 20+ years and our growth continue due to our great reputation and company culture. Our teams are treated like family, so they can treat our customers with the same respect. We’re always looking for people who are self-motivated and customer focused. We are based in San Clemente Ca, and service roughly a 45-mile radius. As part of the Trade Up California (Apex Service Partner) network, we’re able to provide you with a great career and if we aren’t the best fit, we’ll find someone in our network who is!
What We Offer!
- Industry leading Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 1- Week Paid Vacation First Year
- 9-Paid Holidays
- 401(k), IRA
What you will do:
- Customer service
- Call maintenance customers and schedule visits
- Call on customer list to offer promotions
- Follow up on reviews positive and negative
- General inbound/outbound customer service
What you bring:
- 2+years Customer Service Experience
- 2+ Years of HVAC/Plumbing knowledge
- Strong attention to details
- Conscientious, team player
- Honesty integrity, quality craftsmanship and a good attitude
The starting rate for this opportunity ranges from $45k-$57K a year based on experience. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Other rewards may include incentive plan opportunities and annual bonus eligibility. We provide a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO). A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position. It assumes a rate based on location and experience.
Apex Service Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, beliefs, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, age, veteran status, or disability.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by an Apex recruiter with a @apexservicepartners.com email directly from our organization.
Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity? Triton Air has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Associate.
We are building a team of top-notch marketers to work in select Big Box Home Improvement stores to set appointments for the strongest sales team in Orange County.
What you will do:
The Retail Sales Associate will be setting appointments with customers to conduct Free Estimates to replace Heating and A/C systems as well as setting appointments for discounted required seasonal tune-up maintenance (think oil change for your a/c system).
The ideal candidate should be a result-driven, goal-oriented, seasoned marketing and sales professional with a self-motivating, positive, and energetic attitude. The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm for approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
· We offer both full-time and part-time positions
· 22-40 hours per week availability
· Weekend availability is preferred
· $18 per hour guaranteed, plus weekly spiffs!
- Up to $30/hour!
· Flexible and consistent work schedules
· Comfortable retail environment, work inside a big box store
· Advancement opportunities
· Full benefits package for full time employees
· A great company and a rewarding place to work!
What you bring:
· Previous sales, lead generation, or brand ambassador experience
· Strong attention to details
· Conscientious, team player
· Honesty integrity, quality craftsmanship and a good attitude
· Reliable transportation – must be able to travel from store to store
Why join THIS team?
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
· Disability & Term Life Insurance
· On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
Who WE Are:
We are part of a large national company that provides great benefits and advancement opportunity, but locally operate like a small mom and pop company where everyone on the team is family! We have hard-working teams that are dedicated to the company's continued success and are rewarded well for their contributions.
We prioritize our employees and welcome you to the family through on-going training, and unmatched rewards, like full benefits, and a 401k match. With no salary cap, your effort determines your paycheck!
If this sounds like something you would like to join for a long-term career move, apply today!